Treat a friend or loved one to a Massage Gift Voucher
Gift vouchers are the ideal gift for any special occasion – birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentines Day, new parents, or even just to say “thank you” or “thinking of you”…..
- Buy online quickly and easily
- Can be posted to you or directly to the recipient
- Your personal message can be included
(Don’t want to buy online? No problem – phone me on 07973 432988 or email me for alternative methods of purchase)
Buying a gift voucher online couldn’t be easier….
- Simply choose your voucher from the list below and click on the ‘Buy Now’ button
- You will be automatically redirected to the secure PayPal website to make a payment.
(Please note you do not need a PayPal account to make this purchase, you can use your debit or credit card as normal)
- If you would like the voucher to be sent directly to the recipient and want to include a personal message with the voucher, please include instructions during the payment process (alternatively email or phone me if you prefer)
- The recipient can select their choice of treatment when they book their appointment
N.B. Please read the Special Notes section below before purchasing
|45 minutes massage session £42.00|
|60 minutes massage session £57.50|
|90 minutes massage session £78.00|
There is a small extra charge included on all Gift Vouchers towards postage and Paypal fees.
Voucher & Delivery Details
Gift vouchers will be sent by first class post either:
- to you at your specified address
- directly to the recipient; a personalised message can be included
To arrange special delivery instructions either provide these during the Paypal purchasing process, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07973 432988 to provide full details
There are some conditions where it would be inadvisable to receive a treatment. If the person you are buying the voucher for is currently taking medication, or has a long term medical condition it may be necessary for them to check with their GP before having their treatment. Please feel free to call or email me for advice.
Complementary therapies are intended to be complementary to conventional medicine, and are not intended to replace either medication or traditional healthcare. Nor are they intended to replace proper diagnoses and/or treatment by a qualified medical practitioner.
Clients under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian and have written consent.
Please note that I do not provide treatments at weekends but do offer weekday evening appointments; for full details of my working hours please go to http://www.helenhuntermassagetherapy.co.uk/massage-therapy-appointments-in-ealing-w13/appointments-in-northfields-ealing-w13
Gift voucher Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are for treatments at my home clinic in Northfields W13
- Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of issue and are non-refundable
- My 24-hour cancellation policy also applies to appointments to be paid for by Gift Vouchers
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- No change given
- Vouchers can only be used once and should be handed over at the time of usage
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Back to top of page